- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Marissa Louise Reed, 4 months, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2007, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Oct. 13, 2006, in Farmington, Mo., daughter of Amanda Louise Reed.
Survivors include her mother of Cape Girardeau; her twin sister, Maranda Lace Reed of the home; maternal grandmother and stepgrandfather, Tina and Terry King of Oriole; maternal grandfather, the Rev. Steve Reed of Park Hills, Mo.; maternal great-grandparents, Roy and Pauline Reed of Leadwood, Mo., and Janet Sykes of Scott City.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City from 10 a.m. to service time Saturday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the chapel, with the Rev. Steve Reed officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Memorial Cemetery at Scott City.