- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Slow mail from Tennessee
To the editor:I would like to know what is wrong with the U.S. Postal Service in Cape Girardeau. I live in LaVergne, Tenn. My brother and his family live in Cape Girardeau. It is virtually impossible for them to receive mail from me. I mailed my brother two birthday cards from Tennessee on Feb 9. He received one Feb. 17 but still hasn't received the other one. I mailed my nieces valentines Feb 10, and they haven't received them yet. When they send me mail, I usually receive it within three days. My brother also isn't receiving mail that originates from Kentucky. Thus, it must be the Cape Girardeau mail service.
JANE SIDES, LaVergne, Tenn.