- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Parents Without Partners March schedule
* A meeting/orientation will be held from 7 to 8:30 p.m. March 2 at Riverside Regional Library in Jackson. Program will be "Oh, But Ya Gotta Have Friends," presented by Bonnie Cochran. Free, open to the public.
* Parents Without Partners will attend a movie as a family activity at 1:30 p.m. March 4. Meet at Cape West Cine 14. Cost is free to members' children and/or up to two grandchildren or foster children. Open to the public.
* Parents Without Partners will attend line dance lessons from 7 to 9 p.m. March 7, 14, 21 and 28 at Eagles Aerie 3775, 321 N. Spring Ave., Cape Girardeau. Beginner lessons at 6 p.m. Open to the public. There is an admission cost.
* A parent activity will be held at 5 p.m. March 11 at Port Cape dinner theater. The presentation is "The Scallywag Theater Mighty Mississippi Melodrama, or, Do I Smell A River Rat?" Meet there. There is an admission cost.
* A board/orientation meeting will be held from 7 to 8:30 p.m. March 16 at Riverside Regional Library in Jackson. Free, open to the public.
* A contra dance demonstration and lessons will be given by Friends of Old Tyme Music and Dance from 7 to 8 p.m. March 17 at the VFW hall in Cape Girardeau. Open to the public, free.
* A St. Patrick's singles' dance sponsored by Parents Without Partners at the VFW in Cape Girardeau will be held from 8 p.m. to midnight March 17. Open to the public. Music by Charlie's Review. Cost is discounted for members.
* Meet at 5:30 p.m. March 20 at Bingo World in Cape Girardeau for a Parents Without Partners parent activity. Open to the public. There is a cost.
* Meet at 1 p.m. March 25 at the Jackson McDonald's for lunch followed by kite flying. Bring your own kite. Lunch is free to members' children and/or up to two grandchildren or foster children.
For more information, call 335-0797 or e-mail email@example.com.