- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
FROHNA, Mo. -- Roy Charles Gruenwald, 67, of Frohna died Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2007, at Perry County Nursing Home.
He was born April 5, 1939, near Altenburg, Mo., son of Theodore R. and Alma R. Schuessler Gruenwald. He and Helen Norma Jean Rubel were married June 13, 1959.
Gruenwald was a lifelong farmer and worked in a variety of additional jobs during his life. He was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church in Altenburg.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Kevin Gruenwald of Altenburg; a daughter, Darlene Murphy of Cypress Falls, Texas; and two granddaughters.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a brother and a sister.
Visitation will be at Young and Sons East Perry Chapel in Altenburg from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday and 6:30 to 8:30 a.m. Saturday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Trinity Lutheran Church in Altenburg. The Rev. Steven Dressler will officiate. Burial will be in the church cemetery.