- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Southeast's basketball season finales to air on WQWQ on Saturday night
The Southest Redhawks men's and women's basketball teams' final regular season games, scheduled for Saturday night at Jacksonville State in Alabama will be broadcast live on WQWQ.
The women's game is slated for 5 p.m., with the men's game to follow at 7:30 p.m.
WJXS in Jacksonville is scheduled to produce the telecasts.
WQWQ appears on most Charter systems in Southest Missouri as Channel 23.
OVC tourney tickets
Southest Missouri State season ticket-holders have until 5 p.m. today to purchase their regular tickets to the Ohio Valley Conference women's basketball tournament first-round game, scheduled to Tuesday at the Show Me Center.
Tickets are on sale for $8 for adults and $4 for students for Tuesday's first-round tournament game featuring the Southest women, who are currently tied for first place in the Ohio Valley Conference.
The Redhawks' first-round game is set to tipoff at 7 p.m. Their opponent has yet to be determined.
The student government of Southeast Missouri State has purchased 200 student tickets for Tuesday's OVC women's tournament game.
The first 200 students to attend will receive a free ticket, and the tickets can also be picked up at the Houck Ticket Office.
-- From staff reports