- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape fire report 2/22/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 3:26 p.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of North Main Street.
* At 3:31 p.m., trash fire in the 500 block of Linden Street.
* At 3:37 p.m., citizen assist in the 1500 block of West Cape Rock Drive.
* At 7:04 p.m., emergency medical service in the 800 block of Clark Avenue.
* At 7:55 p.m., emergency medical service n the 1500 block of Hill Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 12:37 a.m., citizen assist in the 600 block of South West End Boulevard.
* At 2:10 a.m., alarm sounding at 4614 Nash Road.
* At 4:26 a.m., alarm sounding at 1710 N. Sprigg St.
* At 6:18 p.m., citizen assist in the 600 block of South West End Boulevard.
* At 7:10 a.m., alarm sounding at 1710 N. Sprigg St.
* At 8;41 a.m., motor vehicle accident at Interstate 55 mile marker 102.
* At 10:18 a.m., medical assist in the 700 block of South Ellis Street.
* At 12:37 p.m., medical assist in the 400 block of South Kingshighway.
* At 1:45 p.m., motor vehicle accident in the unit block of South Kingshighway.
* At 3:47 p.m., carbon monoxide detector alarm in the 500 block of South Frederick Street.