- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNA, Ill. -- Winifred E. Hartline Brown, 88, of Anna died Thursday, Sept. 4, 2003, at Union County Hospital.
She was born Jan. 31, 1915, in DuQuoin, Ill., daughter of Alfred and Sarah Foster Walker. She and Roy Hartline were married Dec. 1, 1933, in Jackson. He died Nov. 1, 1974.
Brown was a member of Gospel Assembly Church in Anna. She was formerly of Alto Pass, Ill.
Survivors include a son, Gerald Hartline of Murphysboro, Ill.; two daughters, Trevetta Wunderlin of Lutz, Fla., Pat Tripp of Anna; two brothers, Frank Walker of Cairo, Ill., Lawrence Walker of Atlanta, Ga.; five grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two sisters, four brothers, a grandchild, and a great-great-grandchild.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 6 to 8 p.m. Sunday, and after 10 a.m. Monday at Gospel Assembly Church.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the church, with the Revs. Walter Stevenson and Dennis Fitzsimmons officiating. Burial will be in Alto Pass Cemetery.