- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Kevin Wayne Lemons, 29, of Advance died Thursday, Feb. 15, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau, from injuries sustained in a work-related accident.
He was born April 13, 1977, in Fort Riley, Kan., son of Johnnie and Kyong "Coffee" Kim Lemons.
He was employed by PR Developers Inc. in Cape Girardeau. He enjoyed golfing, bowling and playing basketball.
Survivors include his parents, Johnnie and Coffee Lemons of Advance; a son, Skylar Ford Lemons of Blodgett, Mo.; a daughter, Macie Lemons of Advance; paternal grandmother, Betty Talley of Clarksville, Tenn.; a special friend, Amber Brewer of Advance; and a brother-in-law, Terry Koch of Benton, Mo.
He was preceded in death by a sister, Debbie Lemons Koch.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday at Morgan Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jim Levart officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park.