- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Kevin Wayne Lemons, 29, of Advance died Thursday, Feb. 15, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau, from injuries sustained in a work-related accident.
He was born April 13, 1977, in Fort Riley, Kan., son of Johnnie and Kyong "Coffee" Kim Lemons.
He was employed by PR Developers Inc. in Cape Girardeau. He enjoyed golfing, bowling and playing basketball.
Survivors include his parents, Johnnie and Coffee Lemons of Advance; a son, Skylar Ford Lemons of Blodgett, Mo.; a daughter, Macie Lemons of Advance; paternal grandmother, Betty Talley of Clarksville, Tenn.; a special friend, Amber Brewer of Advance; and a brother-in-law, Terry Koch of Benton, Mo.
He was preceded in death by a sister, Debbie Lemons Koch.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday at Morgan Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jim Levart officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park.