- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Carrie Ann Golden and Justin Andrew Cain exchanged vows Dec. 16, 2006, at Grace United Methodist Church. The Rev. Scott Moon performed the ceremony. Scriptures were read by Kyle Meadows, cousin of the bride.
Trumpeter was Sarah Guthrie of Mexico, Mo.; organist was Greg Illers of Cape Girardeau; and vocalists were Steve and Linda Meadows of Cape Girardeau. The Grace Notes Bell Choir also performed.
Parents of the couple are Brad and Martha Golden, and Kevin and Amy Cain, all of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Rachel Cain of Cape Girardeau, sister of the groom. Matron of honor was Jessica Trapp of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Kim Straedey and Jennifer McQuay of Jackson.
Dane Lincoln of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Ben Golden, brother of the bride; Drew Lincoln and Andrew Stone, all of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Christopher McQuay of Jackson; Alex Lasher of Cape Girardeau and R.J. Edwards of Jackson, both cousins of the groom.
Candlelighters were Shaelyne Meadows, cousin of the bride, and Jodi Lasher, cousin of the groom, both of Cape Girardeau.
Misty Fox and Alicia Ballew attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the church. Servers were the United Methodist Women of the church.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Dec. 15.
Mrs. Cain is a 2003 graduate of Jackson High School. She expects to receive a degree in music education from Southeast Missouri State University in 2008. She is employed at Big Stuff Preschool in Fruitland.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of Central High School. He is employed at Southeast Missouri Hospital and at Schnucks.
A wedding trip to Gatlinburg, Tenn., is planned this year.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.