- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Heather Jo-Ann Story and Kelly David Illers were married Oct. 21, 2006, at Trinity Lutheran Church. The Rev. Douglas Breite performed the ceremony. Organist was Marty Roth.
The bride is the daughter of Steve and Jana Story of Wickliffe, Ky., and the late Dorothy Mitchell-Berbling of Scott City. The groom is the son of David and Gloria Illers of Cape Girardeau.
Matron of honor was Bobbie Kohlfeld of Cape Girardeau, aunt of the bride. Maid of honor was Emily Story of Barlow, Ky., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Julie Spooler, sister of the groom, and Sara Richardson. Junior bridesmaids were Julia and Taylor Kohlfeld of Cape Girardeau, cousins of the bride.
Cory Daniel of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Tyler Story, brother of the bride; Douglas Spooler, brother-in-law of the groom; and Jason Greer.
Flower girl was Kinley Doublin of Barlow, niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Chase Spooler of Cape Girardeau, nephew of the groom.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. Servers were Jesse Sprouse and Sharron Gill of Cape Girardeau.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 20 at the KC Hall.
Mrs. Illers is employed at Southeast Missouri Hospital and is a CPHT at Plaza Pharmacy.
The groom received a degree in manufacturing engineering, and is pursuing a master's degree in industrial management at Southeast Missouri State University. He is a manufacturing engineer at TG Missouri Corp. in Perryville, Mo.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.