- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Edward Arnold Frenzel, 59, of Jackson died Friday, Feb. 2, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born April 23, 1947, in Chicago, son of Arnold and Sally Kanton Frenzel. He and Barbara Karraker were married July 20, 1997.
Frenzel was a licensed practical nurse at Saint Francis more than 10 years, and then worked in sales as floor supervisor at Shoe Carnival in Cape Girardeau. He was a member of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church.
Survivors include his wife; two stepdaughters, Kimberly Jones of Jackson and Stephanie Shuffitt of Scott City.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Friends may call from 8:30 a.m. until service time Saturday at Immaculate Conception Church.
A memorial Mass will be held at 9:30 a.m. Saturday at the church, with Monsignor Edward Eftink officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery.
McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson is in charge of arrangements.