- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Janice L. Lee, 52, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Feb. 12, 2007, at her home.
She was born May 24, 1954, at Hannibal, Mo., daughter of James R. and Joan Walker Snodgrass.
Lee was a former technician at Southeast Missouri Hospital, and had also worked at Maytag Laundromat.
Survivors include a son, Matthew Lee of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Leanne Lee of Paris, France; her father of Palmyra, Mo.; two brothers, Larry Snodgrass of Palmyra, Jon Snodgrass of Taylor, Mo.; five sisters, Lorri Davis of Shelbina, Mo., Laine Hudson of Palmyra, Jacki Snodgrass of Quincy, Ill., Leslie Blackburn of Enid, Okla., Jodi Ardrey of Hannibal; and a friend, Kenny Lee of Cape Girardeau.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at Lorberg Memorial Funeral Chapel. The Rev. Roy Jones will officiate.