- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MORLEY, Mo. -- Hollie Crotts, 93, of Morley died Thursday, Feb. 15, 2007, at Bertrand Retirement Home in Bertrand, Mo.
She was born June 24, 1913, in Lamar, Ark., daughter of James Robert and Harriet Hull Terry. She and W.H. Crotts were married Nov. 2, 1930. He died July 4, 1988.
Survivors include a daughter, Laverne Edwards of Scott City; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three sons, a daughter, a brother and three sisters.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran, Mo., from 10 to 10:30 a.m. Saturday.
Graveside service will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at New Morley Cemetery in Morley, with the Rev. Robert Poe officiating.