Cape Girardeau County Commission agenda 2/16/07
Friday, February 16, 2007
9 a.m. today
County Administration Building
1 Barton Square, Jackson
* Payroll change forms.
* Letter of support -- Lutheran Family and Children's Services expansion project.
* Solid Waste Management notice of recycling grants.
* Archive Center monthly report.
* Local sales tax report for January.
* Balance sheet for November.
* Sheriff department report for January.
* Award of grant contract for base station upgrade for sheriff's department.
* Missouri water and wastewater review proposal, Public Water Supply District No. 5.
* Upgrade to security camera system, sheriff's department.
* Road and Bridge Advisory Board funding request for grading specifications.
* Depository services resolution, CLERF account.
Discussion items and appointments
* 9:30 a.m., Eric McGowen, information technology.
* 9:45 a.m., David Ludwig, county auditor.
* Stan Johnson, Missouri Department of Transportation.
* Discussion and possible action on assistant to the commission.