The following items were reported by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject is in custody pending filing of formal charges of violating a full order of protection.
* Shawn C. Adams, 34, of Benton, Mo., was arrested on a Bollinger County warrant for failure to appear for bad checks.
* Joseph A. Carlisle, 32, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for improper registration.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 917 N. Fountain St.
* Stealing and trespassing were reported at 2979 Shamrock Circle.
* Rent One, 610 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of money.
* Lighthouse Jacks, 205 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of money.
* License plate renewal tabs were reported stolen.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 1325 Brookshire Drive.
* Trespassing was reported at 3065 William St.
* A request for service was reported.
* Telephone harassment was reported.
* Sexual misconduct was reported.
* Interference with custody was reported.
* A peace disturbance was reported.