- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Bessie Marie Eulinberg, 101, of Jackson died Monday, Feb. 12, 2007, at Fountainbleau Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 27, 1905, at Oak Ridge, daughter of Jeff and Rebecca Henderson. She and Shannon Eulinberg were married April 16, 1923, in Jackson. He preceded her in death.
The family owned Eulinberg's Place in Old Appleton, Mo., and operated a laundry many years in Jackson. She was a longtime member of St. John's AME Church in Jackson.
Survivors include three daughters, Geraldine Lee of Cape Girardeau, Hester Johnson of Minneapolis, Minn., Vernita Stephens of Tulsa, Okla.; a sister, Anna Kemp of St. Louis; 15 grandchildren; 26 great-grandchildren; and eight great-great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. to service time Saturday at St. James AME Church in Cape Girardeau.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the church, with the Rev. Debbie Thornton officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.
Williams Funeral Home of Charleston, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.