- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Agnes E. Schrumpf, 87, of Blue Springs, Mo., and formerly of Perryville died Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2007 at St. Mary's Manor in Blue Springs.
She was born Dec. 16, 1919, at St. Louis, daughter of Peter A. and Elizabeth Reise Karl. She and Henry "Dick" Schrumpf were married Feb. 15, 1947, at St. Louis, Mo. He died Jan. 3, 1996.
Schrumpf worked as a bookkeeper for Prost Implement for 28 years. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville and a member of the Daughters of Isabella and the Knights of Columbus Auxilliary.
Survivors include two daughters, Barbara Schaefer of Blue Springs Janet Davis of Albuquerque, N.M.; two sisters, Eleanor Schiebelhut and Melba Borgmeyer, both of St. Louis; three grandsons; two granddaughters; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville. Parish prayers with the Daughters of Isabella will be held at 7 p.m. Visitation will continue from 6:30 a.m. to 9:50 a.m. Saturday, with a rosary being recited at 9 a.m.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville. The Rev. Charles Prost will officiate, with burial in Mount Hope Cemetery.