- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Wallingford proposes bill to collect sales taxes on online purchases (1/11/17)30
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Donald William Brotherton, 74, of Perryville died Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2007, at his home.
He was born Sept. 27, 1932, at Patton, Mo., son of Luther Tony and Lurlien Grace Mungle Brotherton.
Brotherton was a farmer. He was a member of the American Legion Post in Perryville.
He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean War.
Survivors include a daughter, Tina Brown of Perryville; a sister, Dorothy Stanfill of Patton; five grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a son.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Patton.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Gerald McBride officiating. Burial will be in Patton Cemetery with full military honors provided by Missouri Military Honors Team.