- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
FREDERICKTOWN, Mo. -- Roger Marcus Kennon, 66, of Fredericktown died Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2007.
He was born March 13, 1940, in Fredericktown, son of Marcus Wayne and Bertha French Kennon. He and Jean McCauley were married July 2, 1960, in Fredericktown.
Kennon was a 1958 graduate of Fredericktown High School. He was a tool-room machinist for several companies before returning to Fredericktown to open his own business, Kennon Auto Supply Inc., which he operated approximately 35 years.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Joshua Kennon of Park Hills, Mo.; a daughter, Paula Combs of Fredericktown; a brother, Alvin Kennon of Perryville, Mo.; a sister, Nevada Wilson of DeSoto, Mo.; and a grandson.
He was preceded in death by a son and a brother.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Wilson Funeral Home in Fredericktown.
The funeral will be at 11:30 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Shirley Royer and Gene Proffer officiating. Burial will be in Marcus Memorial Cemetery at Fredericktown.