- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Leeman L. Mann, 93, of Warren, Mich., died Tuesday, Jan. 30, 2007, in Warren.
He was born June 30, 1913, near Swinton, Mo., son of Henry H. and Mary E. Shrum Mann. He and Lucille Minnix were married April 24, 1944, in Arlington, Va. She died Aug. 7, 1986.
Survivors include five daughters, Veroncett Gerlach of Cape Girardeau, Donella Glascock of Winchester, Va., Mary Grimsley, Joann Taylor and Sherry Green, all of Michigan; a son, James Mann of Michigan; 20 grandchildren; 32 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by eight sisters and four brothers.
A memorial service will be held in Michigan at a later date.
Announcement courtesy of Ford and Sons Funeral Home.