- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Alvin Ringwald, 76, of Ballwin, Mo., died Sunday, Feb. 11, 2007, at Delmar Gardens of Chesterfield, Mo.
He was born Feb. 17, 1930, in Cape Girardeau, son of Alvin and Florence Sherf Sr. He married Bonnie J. Walker.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Robin Ringwald of St. Louis, Eric Ringwald of Ballwin; a brother, Edward Ringwald of Cape Girardeau; and a sister, Evelyn Wiseman of Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Schrader Funeral Home in Ballwin.
The service will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at Sunset Memorial Park in Affton, Mo.