- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
FREDERICKTOWN, Mo. -- Hattie Mae Johns, 49, of Fredericktown died Tuesday, Sept. 2, 2003, at the home of her mother.
She was born Dec. 17, 1953, in St. Louis, daughter of Willard Reace and Mary Ethel Finch.
Johns was a member of Gospel Mission Church at Millcreek, Mo.
Survivors include two daughters, Shirley Finch of Farmington, Christy Nifong of Fredericktown; her mother of Fredericktown; five brothers, Gene and Dean Finch of Patterson, Mo., William, Daniel and Joseph Finch of Fredericktown; three sisters, Carol Hawkins of Bonne Terre, Mo., Trudy Mayabb of Cape Girardeau, Karen Fuller of St. James, Mo.; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Friends may call at Follis and Sons Funeral Home in Fredericktown after 5 p.m. Saturday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with Joseph Lawson, George Land and Eddie Spain officiating. Burial will be in Central Cemetery.