- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
GOREVILLE, Ill. -- The funeral for Mary Kathleen Asbury of Goreville has been changed to 11 a.m. Monday at Mount Zion Baptist Church in Buncombe, Ill. The Revs. Jim Shipley, Michael Miller and Robert Mighell will officiate. Burial will be in Mount Zion Cemetery.
Visitation will be from 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna, Ill., and after 9 a.m. Monday at the church.
Asbury, 72, died Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2007, at Heartland Regional Medical Center in Marion, Ill.