- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
JOHNSTON CITY, Ill. -- Donald G. Goddard, 66, of Johnston City, formerly of Anna, Ill., died Thursday, Feb. 8, 2007, at his home.
He was born Feb. 1, 1941, in Harrisburg, Ill., son of Roy A. and Naomi Williams Goddard. He and Gloria A. Sickmeier were married Dec. 24, 1988, in Port Richey, Fla.
Goddard was owner/operator of Mid-Continental Fuels Inc. He was a member of the Masonic Lodge and Shrine Club.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Donna Ellis of Marion, Ill.; his mother of Johnston City; and two grandsons.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to service time today at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Paul Sadler officiating. Burial will be in Ebenezer Hall Cemetery at Lick Creek, Ill.