- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Lorene Limbaugh, 95, of Sikeston died Friday, Feb. 9, 2007, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
She was born March 15, 1911, in McMullin, Mo., daughter of Orville H. and Ruth Minner Cain.
Limbaugh was chief operator with Southwestern Bell 38 years.
Survivors include two sons, Charles Limbaugh of Farmington, Mo., J.R. "Bob" Limbaugh of Oran, Mo.; a stepdaughter, Shirley Lloyd of Navarre, Fla.; four grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday at the chapel, with the Revs. Rick Ramsey and Ed Carter officiating. Burial will be in Old Morley Cemetery.