- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- James Loyd Cannon, 67, of Lucedale, Miss., passed away Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2007, at George County Regional Hospital in Lucedale.
He was born Jan. 3, 1940, in Chaffee, son of Louie Lee and Nora Lee Pryor Cannon.
Cannon was a forklift operator at Budweiser Warehouse. He was a member of Chaffee Masonic Lodge 615 AF&AM.
Survivors include a daughter, Debbie (Danny) Jones of Chaffee; two sons, Terry (Michelle) Cannon and Tim (Germaine) Cannon of Chaffee; two brothers, Gerald L. Cannon of Lucedale, Joe Lynn Cannon of Gonzales, La.; five grandchildren, Trevor, Kaina, Kern Leigh, Andrew Cannon, all of Chaffee, and Amanda Cannon of Cape Girardeau.
There will be no service.
The family would like memorials made to Chaffee High School Music Department, 517 W. Yoakum, Chaffee, Mo., 63740.
Announcement courtesy of Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.