- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- James Loyd Cannon, 67, of Lucedale, Miss., passed away Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2007, at George County Regional Hospital in Lucedale.
He was born Jan. 3, 1940, in Chaffee, son of Louie Lee and Nora Lee Pryor Cannon.
Cannon was a forklift operator at Budweiser Warehouse. He was a member of Chaffee Masonic Lodge 615 AF&AM.
Survivors include a daughter, Debbie (Danny) Jones of Chaffee; two sons, Terry (Michelle) Cannon and Tim (Germaine) Cannon of Chaffee; two brothers, Gerald L. Cannon of Lucedale, Joe Lynn Cannon of Gonzales, La.; five grandchildren, Trevor, Kaina, Kern Leigh, Andrew Cannon, all of Chaffee, and Amanda Cannon of Cape Girardeau.
There will be no service.
The family would like memorials made to Chaffee High School Music Department, 517 W. Yoakum, Chaffee, Mo., 63740.
Announcement courtesy of Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.