- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
NEW HAMBURG, Mo. -- Jean Seyer and Dale Mock exchanged vows Oct. 21, 2006, at St. Lawrence Catholic Church. The Rev. Normand Varone performed the ceremony. Organist was Bernice Kern of New Hamburg. Soloists were Randy Elfrink of Oran, Mo., Lyndsey Grojean of New Hamburg, and Wayne Elfrink of Chaffee, Mo.
Eugene and Norma Seyer of New Hamburg are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Dan and Pat Jones of Sikeston, Mo., and Tom and Sandra Mock of Bertrand, Mo.
Maid of honor was Kara Heuring of New Madrid, Mo. Bridesmaids were April Westrich and Laura Westrich of New Hamburg, and Gwen Seyer of Cape Girardeau, sisters-in-law of the bride; and Samantha Simmons of Chaffee.
Jimmy Withrow of Sikeston was best man. Groomsmen were Mitch Williams of Sikeston, Jeremy Skelton and Steve Holman of Benton, Mo., and Steven Mock of New Hamburg, son of the groom. Ushers were Clyde Westrich, brother of the bride, and Chad Felter, both of Benton.
Candlelighters were Michelle Seabaugh of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride, and Lori Young of Scott City, niece of the bride.
Flower girl was Anne Westrich, daughter of Darryl and April Westrich and niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Eric Westrich, son of David and Laura Westrich and nephew of the bride.
Nyssa and Sara Young, nieces of the bride, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the church parish center.
The groom's mother and stepfather hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 20 at the parish center.
Mrs. Mock is a 1989 graduate of Kelly High School, and received an associate's degree in electrical engineering from IET in Paducah, Ky., in 1994. She is a master control operator at KFVS-TV 12.
The groom is a 1985 graduate of Kelly High School. He is a welder with Mid-America Manufacturing.
After a wedding trip to the U.S. Virgin Islands, the couple resides in New Hamburg.