- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Diane Martha Sanderson and Christopher Richard Coffey Jr. were married June 17, 2006, at First United Methodist Church in St. Charles, Mo. The Rev. James A. Sanderson performed the ceremony.
Parents of the couple are James and Martha Sanderson of Cape Girardeau, and C. Richard and Dorothy Coffey of Stamford, Conn.
Matron of honor was Lisa Garcia of Denver, Colo.
John Coffey of Boston, Mass., was best man.
The reception was held at Monarch Restaurant in St. Louis.
Mrs. Coffey is a graduate of Central High School and the University of Missouri-Columbia.
The groom is a graduate of Stamford High School, Boston College and Washington University. He is employed at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
The couple resides in Waukee, Iowa.