- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
ANNA, Ill. -- Della Hoskins, 94, of Anna died Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2007, at City Care Center.
She was born Sept. 18, 1912, in Hyden, Ky., daughter of Hence and Betty Boggs Hensley. She and Leonard Hoskins were married Aug. 28, 1937. He died Aug. 30, 1986.
Hoskins had worked at Kankakee, Ill., and Manteno, Ill., state hospitals, and was a member of Anna Heights Baptist Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Juanita Heisner of Anna; a son, Gary Hoskins of Punta Gorda, Fla.; four grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two sisters and three brothers.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Crain Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Mark Roath officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.