- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Flaud Headrick Jr.
Flaud W. Headrick Jr., 93, of Rome, Ga., died Monday, Dec. 25, 2006, at his home.
He was born July 22, 1913, in Cape Girardeau, son of Flaud W. Sr. and Clara Headrick. He married Lois Gundelfinger.
Headrick and his brother, Bill, owned and operated a cabinet shop and mill working business many years. The Headricks lived in Cape Girardeau until retiring to Florida in 1980, and then moving to Georgia about three years ago. He was a longtime member of Centenary United Methodist Church.
Survivors include two daughters, Janet McDowell of Cave Springs, Ga., Rebecca Blackford of Lutherville, Md.; two sons, Mark Headrick of Alpharetta, Ga., Hollis Headrick of Brooklyn, N.Y.; a brother, William Headrick of Cape Girardeau; grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
There was no service.
Owen Funeral Home in Cartersville, Ga., was in charge of arrangements.