- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Justin Z. and Leigha D. Kopf of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:47 a.m. Monday, Jan. 22, 2007. Name, Cali Jo. Weight, 8 pounds, 5 ounces. Mrs. Kopf is the former Leigha LaPierre, daughter of Bruce and Susan LaPierre of Jackson. She is employed at Orthopaedic Associates. Kopf is the son of Romie Kopf and Doris Deane of St. Louis. He is general manager of Domino's Pizza.
Daughter to Brad Leon and Tosha Ann Boyer of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:01 p.m. Friday, Feb. 2, 2007. Name, Abby Ann. Weight, 6 pounds, 10 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Mrs. Boyer is the former Tosha Zoellner, daughter of Joe and Judy Zoellner of Perryville, Mo. She is employed at Metro Title. Boyer is the son of Virgil and Sandy Boyer of Ste. Genevieve. He is employed at Tarlton Corp.
Son to Rob and Carrie A. Johnson of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:59 p.m. Friday, Feb. 2, 2007. Name, Jacob Robert. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Johnson is the former Carrie Blankenship, daughter of Bruce Blankenship of Cape Girardeau and Linda Blankenship of Jackson. She is a physical therapist at Saint Francis. Johnson is the son of Bob and Kathy Johnson of Lisbon, Ohio. He is a risk consultant with The Daniel and Henry Co.
Son to Jeffrey Wade and Karen Lynn Steffens of Jefferson City, Mo., Capital Region Medical Center, 9:48 p.m. Friday, Feb. 2, 2007. Name, Benjamin Wyatt. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. First child. Mrs. Steffens is the former Karen Brandt, daughter of Warren and Lois Brandt of Lohman, Mo. She is a teacher at Trinity Lutheran School in Jefferson City. Steffens is the son of Kenneth and Wanda Steffens of Cape Girardeau. He is an entertainment specialist and owner of Mobil Tek.
Son to Jarrod and Brandy Thomas of Perryville, Mo., Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, 6:24 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 3, 2007. Name, Nate Alan. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. First child. Mrs. Thomas is the former Brandy Haman, daughter of Alan and Sandy Haman of Cape Girardeau. She is a dental hygienist. Thomas is the son of Chris and Carolyn Thomas of Cape Girardeau. He is a trooper with Missouri State Highway Patrol.
Son to Sam and Caroline Austin of Cape Girardeau, Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, 11:32 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 4, 2007. Name, Matthew Gibson. Weight, 9 pounds, 1 ounce. Second son. Mrs. Austin is the former Caroline Gibson, daughter of Sam and Betty Gibson of Oak Ridge, Tenn. She is an attorney. Austin is the son of Bruce and Myrtle Austin of Charleston, Mo. He is a farmer.