Cape/Jackson police report 2/9/07
Friday, February 9, 2007
The following items were reported by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kelly C. Lenz, 18, of 3010 Aspen Drive, Apt. C, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Michael P. Park, 24, of 522 S. Middle St., was arrested on a Jefferson County warrant for trespassing.
* Two subjects are in custody pending formal charges on suspicion of possession of crack cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Tara J. Farrow, 36, of 40 Schonhoff Lane, was arrested on a warrant.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges of stealing.
* Charles E. Reed, 24, of 2819 Whitener St., Apt. A-4, received a summons on prohibited acts.
* Damage to a vehicle was reported at 1330 Bertling St.
* Damage to a window was reported at 816 Good Hope St.
* Failure to maintain property free of trash and litter was reported.
* Property was reported found at 3039 William St.
* Interference with custody was reported.
* A wallet was reported lost at 1111 Linden St.
* A request for service was reported.
* Harassment by phone was reported.
Southeast Missouri University
The following item was reported by the Southeast Missouri University Department of Public Safety. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Miscellaneous items were reported stolen at the Student Rec Center.
The following items were reported by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jerrod P. Rosa, 19, of Fredericktown, Mo., was arrested on suspicion for possession of a controlled substance, marijuana and drug paraphernalia, speeding and failure to maintain insurance.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* An assault was reported in the 200 block of North West Lane.
* A theft was reported in the 700 block of West Adam Street.
* Property was reported damaged in the 3200 block of Ridge Road.
* A drug violation was reported in the 1500 block of Bel Air Drive.
* A drug violation was reported in the 200 block of North West Lane.
* A drug violation was reported in the 1600 block of Lee Avenue.
* Property was reported found in the 300 block of East Monroe Street.