- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Regina L. Brown, 28, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Feb. 5, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born Nov. 29, 1978, in Farmington, Mo., daughter of Randy and Elaine Barnes Franklin. She and Fred Brown Jr. were married Aug. 18, 2001, in Cape Girardeau.
Brown was a certified nurse aide at Saint Francis. She previously worked at Missouri Veterans Home.
She was a member and volunteer at St. Mark Lutheran Church, and was involved in Girl Scouts.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Cadie Crites and Corri Brown of Cape Girardeau; her mother and stepfather, Elaine and Eddy Fisk of Ironton, Mo.; a brother, Wes Fisk of Ironton; a sister, Samantha Fisk of Ironton.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. Saturday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at St. Mark Lutheran Church, with the Rev. S. Michael Malone officiating.