- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
UNIONTOWN, Mo. -- Martha C. Oliver, 91, of St. Louis died Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2007, at LaClede Oaks Manor.
She was born Sept. 30, 1915, at Uniontown, daughter of Reinhold and Anna Hopfer Telle. She married Carl Boos in 1947, who died in 1953. She and Clinton Oliver were married in July 1959. He also preceded her in death.
Oliver had been a nanny, worked at a small arms plant during World War II, worked for the City Directory and worked at Lake Forest Bakery in Clayton.
Survivors include nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by six brothers and four sisters.
Friends may call at the Lutheran Convalescent Home in St. Louis from 10 a.m. until time of service Saturday.
The memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Burial will be in Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery at a later date.
John L. Ziegenhein and Sons Funeral Home in St. Louis is in charge of arrangements.