- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
OLIVE BRANCH, Ill. -- Harry Emerson Coleson, 74, of Olive Branch died Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2007, at his home, following an extended illness.
He was born Feb. 13, 1932, in Pulaski, Ill., son of Lloyd Edgar Coleson and Ruby Bell Harp Coleson Rogers. He and Mary Marie Deweese were married Jan. 28, 1961, in Olive Branch.
Coleson attended Trinity Assembly of God Church.
Survivors include his wife; three sons, David, Daniel and Paul Coleson of the home; three sisters, Marian Sams and Sharon Foster of Olive Branch, Judy Perkins of Seymour, Tenn.; three brothers, Jim Coleson of Charleston, Mo., Herschel Coleson of Olive Branch, and Tom Coleson Sr. of Advance, Mo.
He was preceded in death by four brothers.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms, Ill., and after 1 p.m. Thursday at Trinity Assembly of God Church.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the church, with the Rev. Joshua McKinney officiating. Burial will be in Olive Branch Cemetery.