- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Bobby Elvis Dees, 53, of Fort Worth, Texas, died Thursday, Feb. 1, 2007, in Arlington, Texas.
He was born Aug. 31, 1953, in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include a son, Bobby Elvis Dees Jr. and wife Cindy of Whitewater; an adopted son, Matt Dees of Cape Girardeau; three grandsons and three granddaughters; two brothers, Paul Wayne Dees of Farmington, Mo., Billy Joe Thorne of Chaffee, Mo.; two half sisters, Pauline Bridges of South Carolina and Lou Conway of Cape Girardeau.
Also a special friend, Pat Moore; cousins, Esther McGruder and husband Jim, and son Aaron, Donna Martinez, Gerald Taylor and wife Lynn, Junior Taylor, Charlene Voerg and husband Bill.
Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
A graveside service will be held at 2 p.m. Friday at Cape County Memorial Park. The Rev. Don Henson will officiate.