- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNA, Ill. -- Harry Daniel Davidson, 84, of Anna died Wednesday, Sept. 3, 2003, at his home.
He was born Feb. 4, 1919, in Dongola, Ill., son of Charles and Myrtle Dillow Davidson. He and Afton Kelley were married Oct. 3, 1947.
Davidson was a farmer, and retired psychiatric aide at the former Anna State Hospital. He was a member of Mount Moriah Lutheran Church.
He served in the U.S. Army during World War II.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Joyce Prater and Karen Taylor of Anna; a brother, Howard Davidson of Anna; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a daughter, two grandsons, his parents, three brothers, and two sisters.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Anna from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and Friday until time of service.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with Dr. Rick Hertenstein officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery, with military honors by Carroll P. Foster VFW Post 3455.