- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- William A. "Wonka" Douglas, 23, of Perryville died Monday, Sept. 1, 2003, in Perry County as a result of an automobile accident.
He was born July 25, 1980, in Perryville, son of Sterling and Gloria Horsch-man Douglas.
Douglas was a 1999 graduate of Perryville High School. He had worked at several area factories.
Survivors include a son, Isaac Douglas; his mother; father and stepmother, Sterling and Sheryl Douglas; two half brothers, Justin and James Douglas; and maternal grandmother, Lorena Horschman, all of Perryville.
He was preceded in death by a daughter, maternal grandfather and paternal grandparents.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 5 to 9 p.m. today, and Friday from 6:30 to 11:20 a.m. The parish wake will be at 7 tonight.
Funeral Mass will be at 11:30 a.m. Friday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville, with the Rev. William Thess officiating. Burial will be in Home Cemetery.