- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
William Herbert Bailey, 93, of Burfordville, died Friday, Feb. 2, 2007 at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
He was born May 13, 1913 at Bunker, Mo., son of Ed and Effie Perry Bailey. He and Ida Marie Buxton Bailey were married.
Survivors include two daughters, Kathy Jones of Jefferson City, Mo., Debby Abney of Burfordville; two sons, Danny Bailey of Saudi Arabia, Kenny Bailey of Japan; seven grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his wife and a grandson.
Friends may call from 12 to 2 p.m. Monday at C.Z. Boyer and Son Funeral Home in Desloge, Mo.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Monday at C.Z. Boyer and Son Chapel in Desloge, with interment at Workman Cemetery.