- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Lela Sarah Ellen Trentham, 91, of Marble Hill died Tuesday, Jan. 30, 2007, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born July 4, 1915, at Bessville, Mo., daughter of Jacob and Sarah Caroline Pulliam Sitzes. She and Harold Trentham were married Oct. 11, 1931. He died April 15, 1980.
Trentham was a member of Hurricane Fork General Baptist Church.
Survivors include two daughters, Ruth Kirkpatrick of Hillsboro, Mo., Faye Reagan of Arnold, Mo.; six grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; and four great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley funeral Home in Patton, Mo.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Jimmy Fulbright, Clifton Trentham and Steve Sander officiating. Burial will be in Hurricane Fork Cemetery.