- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
William Dale "Billy" Holder, 52, of Scott City died Wednesday, Jan. 31, 2007, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
He was born April 5, 1954, in Cape Girardeau, son of Ardell Anthony and Margaret Bridgett Johnston Holder Sr.
Holder worked 25 years at VIP Industries, where he was a packer. He was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church in Scott City.
Survivors include a sister, Rose "Sis" Enderle of Scott City.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City. Parish prayers will be at 7.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Joseph Church, with the Rev. David Coon officiating. Burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.