- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MORLEY, Mo. -- Candius Eugina "Candy" Rose, 44, of Morley died Tuesday, Jan. 30, 2007, at her home.
She was born Sept. 28, 1962, in Sikeston, Mo., daughter of Bob and Betty Ingram Wallace. She and Allan Rose were married May 15, 1990, at Benton, Mo.
Rose was a member of New Life Christian Center.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Adam Rose of Kansas City, Mo., Matthew Rose of Morley; her father of Vanduser, Mo.; three brothers, Bob Jr. and Lance Wallace of Vanduser, Travis Wallace of Blodgett, Mo.; and a grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her mother and a brother.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. to service time Saturday at New Life Christian Center.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the center, with the Revs. Don and Debra Russell officiating. Burial will be in New Morley Cemetery.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.