- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Daughter to Jeff and Sara Manns of Alton, Ill., St. Anthony's Hospital in Alton, 9:23 a.m. Monday, Aug. 25, 2003. Name, Suzanne Ella. Weight, 7 pounds 8 ounces. Second child. Mrs. Manns is the former Sara Fisher, daughter of James and Martha Fisher of Alton. She is a secretary at Rexel United Electric Supply and Motor Repair. Manns is the son of James and Noreen Manns of Jerseyville, Ill. He is a firefighter and paramedic with the city of Alton.
Daughter to Curtis Trent and Lori Kathleen Bronenkant of Altenburg, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:24 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 26, 2003. Name, Leah Kimberly. Weight, 8 pounds 3 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Bronenkant is the former Lori Schlimpert, daughter of Ollie and Kathy Schlimpert of Altenburg. She is employed at Southeast Hospital. Bronenkant is the son of Curt Bronenkant of Uniontown, Mo., and Edna Green of Perryville, Mo. He is employed at Davis Farm Supplies.
Son to Reginald Antonio Jennings and Tabitha Ann Boswell of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:12 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27, 2003. Name, Reginald Criston-Antonio. Weight, 8 pounds 1 ounce. Ms. Boswell is the daughter of Robin Boswell and Russell Boswell of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Kentucky Fried Chicken. Jennings is the son of Albert and Belinda Baker of Carol Stream, Ill., and Tarra Jennings of St. Louis. He is employed at Gibson Recovery Center.
Son to Robert David and Jennifer Michelle Weissinger of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 7:37 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 28, 2003. Name, Justin Nicholas. Weight, 7 pounds 8 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Mrs. Weissinger is the former Jennifer McHughs, daughter of Bill McHughs of Thebes, Ill., and Mary McHughs of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Mr. and Mrs. Weissinger are self-employed. He is the son of Garry and Pat Hurt and Bill and Charm Weissinger, all of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Ravyn Danae Reed of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:44 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 28, 2003. Name, Nathaniel Grant. Weight, 6 pounds 8.7 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Reed is the daughter of Rodger Reed and Connie Reed of Jackson.