- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Sandra K. Coan, 66, of St. Louis, died Saturday, Jan. 27, 2007, in St. Louis.
She was fortified with the Sacraments of Holy Mother Church.
Beloved wife of Jim Coan; dear mother and mother-in-law of Barbara (John) Creely of Jackson, Lisa (fianc Kelly Williams) Haller, Terry (Paul) Disper, Dianne (Danny) Worden; dear grandmother of 10, great-grandmother of one, sister, sister-in-law, aunt, cousin, niece and friend to many.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Hutchens Mortuary, 675 Graham Road in Florissant, Mo.
Funeral prayers will be at 9 a.m. Wednesday at the Hutchens Mortuary, and the funeral mass will be at 9:30 at Sacred Heart Church. Interment will be at the National Cemetery at Jefferson Barracks, Mo.
Contributions may be made to BJC Hospice or Masses.
Online messages of sympathy may be made at www.hutchensmortuary.com.