- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Andrea Sarah Earle and Anthony Charles Zoffuto Jr. were married June 24, 2006, in a garden setting at the Linden Row Inn in Richmond, Va. The Rev. Claudia Merritt performed the ceremony. Scripture readers were Dr. Anthony Zoffuto and Erin Scheaffer.
The bride is the daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Marshall D. Earle III of Foley, Ala. The groom is the son of Dr. and Mrs. Anthony C. Zoffuto of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Kirsten Eckard, and bridesmaid was Sonya Barsness.
Phillip Zoffuto was best man, and James Barker was groomsman. Ushers were Keith Earle and Derek Eckard.
Greeter was Neal Eckard.
The reception was held at the inn.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at Beauregard's Thai Room.
Mrs. Zoffuto received a bachelor's degree from James Madison University, and a master of science in occupational therapy from the Medical College of Virginia. She is an occupational therapist with Hanover County Public Schools.
The groom received a bachelor's degree from The Citadel in Charleston, S.C., and a master of science in educational psychology from the University of Tennessee. He is an instructional designer with LandAmerica Financial Group in Richmond.
After a wedding trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico, the couple resides in Richmond.