- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MoDOT repairing concrete on I-55
SIKESTON, Mo. -- The Missouri Department of Transportation maintenance crews will be making concrete repairs on the northbound lanes of Interstate 55 in Cape Girardeau County.
The repairs will be made one mile north of Route K at mile marker 97. Weather permitting, traffic will be reduced to one lane from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. today.
For additional information, contact the Missouri Department of Transportation's Customer Service Center toll-free at (888) ASK-MODOT ((888) 275-6636).