- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Son to Amanda Dawn Dixon of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:43 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2007. Name, Zander Keith. Weight, 2 pounds, 11 ounces. Third child, second son. Ms. Dixon is the daughter of Patricia Dixon and Clarence Dixon of Piedmont, Mo.
Son to Marc Anthony Smolak and Crystal Gail Bartusch of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:45 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2007. Name, Zachary Parker. Weight, 7 pounds, 5 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Bartusch is the former Crystal Helm, daughter of Barbara Osborne of Cape Girardeau. She is employed by Jackson School District at South Elementary. Smolak is the son of Dave and Kim Smith of Scott City. He is employed at Spartech Polycom.
Son to Raymond Shane and Camille Renee Bagby of Mounds, Ill., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:37 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2007. Name, Trenton Shane. Weight, 7 pounds, 8 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Bagby is the former Camille Hammer, daughter of Dana Bennett and Curtis Hammer of Mound City, Ill. She is employed at McKesson. Bagby is the son of Vickie Higgins of Vienna, Ill. He is employed at ACL.
Daughter to Trevor Scott and Chelsey Laine Chandler of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:55 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2007. Name, Paisley LaNae. Weight, 8 pounds, 14 ounces. First child. Mrs. Chandler is the former Chelsey Bayless, daughter of Johnny Webster and Rebecca Webster of Atkins, Ark. She is employed in the mail room at Blue Cross Blue Shield. Chandler is the son of Tommy Chandler and Rita Chandler of Hector, Ark. He is a store attendant with AEP River Operation.
Son to Mark A. and Sara Elizabeth Beattie of Scott City. Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:08 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 18, 2007. Name, Tristan James. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Beattie is the former Sara Watson, daughter of Bill and Kathy Watson of Cape Girardeau. Beattie is the son of Judy Beattie-Hicks of Cape Girardeau. He is employed with Union Pacific Railroad.
Son to Derek Woodrow and Angelita Maria Hutson of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:56 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 18, 2007. Name, Gavin Woodrow. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Hutson is the former Angelita Simpson, daughter of Barb Simpson and Stan Simpson of Chaffee. Hutson is the son of Paula Hutson of Chaffee, and the late Jesse Hutson. He is employed at Chaffee Food Giant.