- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Parents Without Partners events
* Parents Without Partners will have a general meeting and orientation from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 2 at Riverside Regional Library, Union and Adams Sts., Jackson. Program will be "Long Term Health Care" presented by David Hahs. Free, open to the public. Call 335-0797 or e-mail: email@example.com for more information.
* Parents Without Partners will meet at 10 a.m. Feb. 3 at Creative Ewe for a family activity. Cost is free to members' children and/or up to two grandchildren. Open to the public.
* Beginner line dance lessons at 6 p.m. Feb. 7, 14, 21, 28 at Eagles Aerie No. 3775, 321 N. Spring St., Cape Girardeau. Lessons are held from 7 to 9 p.m. Open to the public, admission cost.
* Parents Without Partners will host "Card Mania," an evening of cards and other games, from 7 to 10 p.m. Friday, Feb. 9 at Riverside Regional Library in Jackson. Cost is free. Open to the public.
* A board/orientation meeting will be held from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Feb. 16 at Riverside Regional Library, Jackson. Cost is free, open to the public.
* A Valentine's Day Dance will be held from 8 p.m. to midnight Feb. 17 at VFW Hall, Cape Girardeau. Open to the public. Music by J&K Sound System. Discounted admission for members.
* The group will meet at 2 p.m. Feb. 18 at the Cape Central Bubble for a family activity swimming event. Open to the public. Cost is free to members' children and/or up to two grandchildren.
* A parents' activity will begin with a 5:30 p.m. dinner, Saturday, Feb. 24 at Texas Roadhouse Restaurant followed by attendance of the performance of "A Streetcar Named Desire" at SEMO's Rose Theater. Open to the public, there is a cost.