- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Meals with Friends continues at Salvation Army
The Salvation Army, 701 Good Hope, Cape Girardeau, will serve Meals with Friends from 4:30 to 6 p.m. Monday to Jan. 26.
Any individual is welcome to have a hot meal at no cost.
Dessert at each meal is cake or pie. Monday's menu includes turkey and dressing, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, peaches, rolls and butter; Tuesday, ham and beans, vegetable soup, mixed fruit, cornbread and butter; Wednesday, spaghetti, green beans, applesauce, garlic bread; Thursday, shepherd's pie, pineapples, bread and butter; Friday, tacos, refried beans, peaches.