- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Frances Mary Wingerter, 79, of Perryville died Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2007, at Perry Oaks Manor.
She was born Oct. 25, 1927, in Perry County, daughter of Raphael and Ruth McClure Zahner.
Wingerter was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include cousins.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother and a sister.
Friends may call from 8 to 9:40 a.m. Saturday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.